Online Operations Coordinator
MTW seeks a creative, highly motivated, and detail-oriented MTW Alumni Coordinator to support operations
in order to deepen and grow MTW. This position provides a hands-on, real-world opportunity to apply business acumen in the daily operations and strategic growth of a nonprofit social enterprise. The Online Operations Coordinator will support oversight of all aspects of the store and online businesses including maximizing profitability, training, inventory management, marketing, merchandising and events.
Oversee Shifts in order to meet Financial Goals:
• Oversee all safety, policies and procedures to open and/or close the store on specific days
• Lead a shift of 2-6 youth to ensure success of all business activities:serve customers, execute projects&
events, and fill online orders
• Continually monitor and improve systems to meet revenue benchmarks for the store and online
Train Youth Employees:
• Work alongside youth to provide ongoing training, feedback and support for youth to improve performance
• Hold youth employees accountable for all safety, policies and performance including attendance,
punctuality, professionalism and efficiency with tasks on shift
OUTLINES OF THE POSITION
• Schedule includes working 3-4 shifts per week. Nights and weekends are required.
• This position offers $19.00 per hour, with a maximum of 29 hours per week.
• The Online Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Associate Director of Online Operations
• This is a 6-month position, with the potential to renew after evaluating at the end of the 6-month period.
• You must have a GED or High School Diploma
• You must be consistently moving towards educational outcomes
• You must have transitioned from MTW at least 2 years prior to apply for this position
• You must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidate must be able to regularly lift boxes weighing approximately 25 lbs.
• You must be able to follow through on commitments
• Covid-19 vaccination and booster
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
• The Online Operations Coordinator must be a high-energy person who enjoys teaching others, hitting goals,
and working in a fast-paced environment.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years of retail and online bookselling experience and a proven
ability to inspire and compel others to exceed expectations
• S/he should have successful experience teaching, training or supervising new learners, and a talent for
empowering and engaging others to work together to achieve goals
• The candidate should be able to provide great customer-service and possess a technological aptitude, and
have a desire to achieve business goals
Your application was submitted successfully.